Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Grace Utter

Author Topic: Grace Utter
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pathwalker:
I will continue to Pray

Praise God!

I will join with you brother! [Smile]

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pathwalker
Community Member
Member # 7154

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pathwalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will continue to Pray

--------------------
Psalm 119:105 " Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"

Posts: 12 | From: Henderson, NV | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are more updates on the site about Grace. She will be having her kidney's removed on June 17th in Boston and hopefully be placed on the donor list August 1st. Here's a portion of the update I received by email: Unfortunately, Grace needs to receive a cadavor kidney because of the disease that she has. There is a 40% chance of recurrence of her disease and it is higher with a living donor. She is going to have both of her kidneys removed on June 17th in Boston. It is a very painful surgery so please keep her in your prayers. Hopefully they will activate her on the donor list on August 1st and she will be blessed with a kidney shortly thereafter.

Please keep praying for this sweet 6 year old child.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be praying for all needs and concerns.. :pray

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a little girl from my daughter's dance classes that is in desperate need of prayers. The studio had a fund raiser to raise money for costumes and by grace of God, my daughter raised over $100. that went toward costumes so we were able to cover my daughter's costume and Gracie's costumes since the family couldn't participate in the fund raiser with their already busy schedule. Here's a link to her web site where you can see pictures, her story and updates by clicking on journal.
http://www.caringbridge.org:80/visit/graceutter

I don't really know the family, but I'm trying to raise money for them and I have been contacting dealerships and trying to find one that will donate this family a car. Please pray God helps me contact the right people/agencies and places it on someone's heart to help this family.

She mentions having to drive to albany 3 times a week. We live about 1 1/2 from Albany so that's a long day for them after dialysis and other treatments Grace undergoes there.

Thanks so much for prayers.

Carmela

P.S. I almost forgot something. Grace's mother reads the replies and she is so encouraged by people's prayers and comments so please sign the guest book and let them know that people all over the world are praying for them.

Thanks again.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement