Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » are we really haters?

Author Topic: are we really haters?
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not their eternal Judge, Yahweh alone will decide where any individual will spend eternity but I see no sign there are any Christians in Washington DC that are elected officials.

Not Democrat, Republican or Independent.

There are plenty of professing Christians in the United States Government but their actions deny the very Savior they claim.

Yeshua said we would know them by their fruit.

Those that claim Yeshua in word alone with no obedience are liars and the Truth is not in them.

Politicians line their pockets with money and corruption of every kind, with no thought of their fellow man.

2 Commandments Yeshua said equal all the Law and the Prophets…

Love Yahweh your God with all that is within you and Love your neighbor as yourself.

When the elected officials have one set of rule for themselves and another for the people they are suppose to serve, that is hypocrisy to the MAX!

They fix the system so when they retire from office they receive the full amount they were receiving at the time of leaving office but the people they serve get barely enough to live on if they live long enough to collect. Wives don’t even get to collect on what there husband should have got or vise versa until death.

Yeshua said those that deny Him here on Earth He will deny before His Father in Heaven.

Your words are not the only way you deny Yeshua, your action, obedience to what He has said is another way to deny Him.

Not everyone that says Lord, Lord will enter Eternal Life only those that do the will of the Father, Yeshua said!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by petros:
I am asking for prayer for myself...seems like most of the Christians on my email list don't like anyone disagreeing with them at all...

I had forwarded a email with the opinion that Senator Clinton just MIGHT BE A CHRISTIAN TOO. The feedback I got is silence and stern disagreement...do we have to work up a hate for those we disagree with? Is that in our spiritual DNA?

If you are saying they disagreeed with you because you say Senator Clinton is a Christian. I sure understand why they would disagree. If you are truely a Christian, then you would know God's word and know that Senator Clinton is not follow of Jesus Christ.

1 John 2:3-6 (NIV)
We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

What would make you think Senator Clinton is a Christian?

Please let me know.

Why do you think disagreeing with you makes one a hater?

Only people that are concerned about people and know Jesus Christ would ever care. It takes true love to tell people about Jesus and not want them spending eterinity in hell. Jesus died because he told the truth. Hiding it will only send people to hell without hope.

-

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
petros
First Post
Member # 6869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for petros     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am asking for prayer for myself...seems like most of the Christians on my email list don't like anyone disagreeing with them at all...

I had forwarded a email with the opinion that Senator Clinton just MIGHT BE A CHRISTIAN TOO. The feedback I got is silence and stern disagreement...do we have to work up a hate for those we disagree with? Is that in our spiritual DNA?

Posts: 1 | From: delmont pa | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement