Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Hubby is to have surgery

Author Topic: Hubby is to have surgery
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray [Smile]

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty, thank you very much for your update regarding your husband's surgery date. We know your both are looking forward to it being over with. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both and we're praying for God's complete peace to be with you while you're waiting for the surgery date and his surgery to be done. The Lord is with you both and we're certain everything is going to be just fine with your husband's surgery and that he'll have a full recovery soon after the surgery so he can come home. That will be such a happy blessing for you both. God bless you both very much and we're continuing to pray for you both.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got the mail. Hubby's surgery has been delayed until April 25th because the oral surgeon is not avaliable next week. Thanks again for the prayers.
Hubby is disappointed because it was ready to get this over with, but God has His reasons.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty, thank you very much for your posting and you're very welcome for our prayers! We truly do understand about fear and we're praying for the Lord to fill you and your husband with His total complete peace regarding your husband's surgery and for you both to have very peaceful sleep at night. The Lord is with you both and He will see to it that your husband's surgery is very successful and that your husband will have a total recovery and will soon be in his best of health. It will be such a happy blessing for you both and your family when the surgery is all completed and your husband returns back home! Please do keep us updated for we deeply appreciate your doing so! God bless you both ever so much!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GramaJo,

Thank you so much for your prayers. I could not sleep for a couple of hours last night myself because of fear. It is always good to see you here.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Hi Betty, thank you very much for sharing with us the date of your husband's surgery. Yes God does work miracles all of the time and He will see to it your Husband comes through this surgery just fine. We're praying for your husband to have total peace regarding his surgery and we're also praying for his surgery to be a complete success and for him to have a swift recovery after the surgery. God bless you both so very much and our thoughts and prayers are always with you both.

--------------------
Gramajo320

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

April 4th hubby will have surgery to replace his urethra replaced. The urologist says this is major surgery and only works in 50% of the time, but God can work wonders. Hubby has had three light strokes and he is afraid that he may die on the table. Please pray that God will give him peace about this and take away his fears. I am physically handicapped and hubby has no life insurance so he worries that if he dies I will end up on the street. But I know God can bring him through this surgery just fine. I appreciate so much your prayers in our behalf.
betty

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement