Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Lets Pray!

Author Topic: Lets Pray!
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for your loss. My sister died at 33 and I know how hard it was for my mom and dad.
My other sister lost a baby. She takes comfort in knowing her baby is in Heaven. I am so happy to hear that God has healed your daughter.
May God richly bless your family for your kind heart towards others.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the offer! thanks for letting me know what kind of surgery he is having I will be praying for that procedure! You both hang in there, I have 3kids and 1 passed away my Daughter is 4 and they said she would not make it because of Cancer but God saw another plan he let me and my wife keep her and she is Cancer free! Praise God! My little boy is 3 and Zoie is 1 but we just lost our other son Walker he died at birth. You know I couldnt figure out what God was doing because it almost seemed like he was angry with me at the time, I know that wasnt it but it seemed like it. But I know God took a U turn and had a better Idea. I would have rather had my son but he is gone home right now. So long Today...SEE YOU IN THE MORNING BROTHER! so even when we are scared or afraid just keep shining for King Jesus and we will be ok! He promised he would never leave us so you both just keep lovin on Jesus! your gonna be just fine! [thumbsup2]

--------------------
I have been crucified with Christ,and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Posts: 63 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you. He sees the heart doctor, Friday, to make sure he is healthy enough for the surgery.
He has to have his urethea replaced. The surgeon, seemed to want to make a point about how hard the surgery is to preform. Hubby has had three light strokes so any surgery is scarey for him, but the doctor is making this seem like it is not a easy surgery to have. You and your wife's prayers are so much appreciated. Please let me know if there is something I can pray for you or your family.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
Thanks Brian3,

I have a prayer request. Hubby is facing very major surgery soon. The doctor says it only works in 50% of cases. I know God is able. Please pray for my hubby, Ronnie.
thank you.
betty

You bet I will Pray For Ronnie! And I will be in prayer for you as well. God is an Awsome God who can work in any situation, Me and My family will stay in prayer for you both. please keep me posted! God Bless you both!

--------------------
I have been crucified with Christ,and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Posts: 63 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Thanks Brian3,

I have a prayer request. Hubby is facing very major surgery soon. The doctor says it only works in 50% of cases. I know God is able. Please pray for my hubby, Ronnie.
thank you.
betty

--------------------

Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Guys this prayer Request board looks a little slow! I want you all to know that I will stand with you and pray with you here, So post them prayer Requests and lets see God show up and show out! [hyper]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement