Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Late Night Reflections

Author Topic: Late Night Reflections
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I sit here tonight running off of caffeine  I can’t help but think how lucky we are to have such a wonderful God. I sit here now thinking about my childhood and how I made so many mistakes; and I can’t help but smile when I think about how the Grace of God has allowed me to be free from all of those terrible sins that I committed in the past. I have broken just about every single commandment, and done just about every wrong thing that I could possibly do. I just smile when I think how God has saved us all. I came from virtually nothing to having just about everything that I could ever want.

God has allowed me to have a successful job, a loving companion, and a wonderful child. I look toward the future with a uncertain knowledge of how things will play out in my life. These are the facts I know for certain:

1. I know there will be ups.
2. I know there will be downs.
3. I know I will laugh.
4. I know that I will cry.

But out of all the hardships that I know I will face in the remainder of my life I know that God will be right there with me guiding me and walking with me.

I suppose I am also writing this because I just want to say to those of you are currently facing hard times that God is with you and has not forsaken you. It feels so wonderful to know that we are being watched over and cared for by a benevolent creator who will do anything for us if we ask.

I thank each of you on this message board who has guided me in my path to God.

You are all wonderful people and I thank you all.

One person of interest that I feel God weighing on my heart with is Texasgrandma. God is telling me that you are currently facing hard times in your life. Some sort of a problem dealing with your husband. I want you to know that God is taking care of everything and that all will be ok. Don’t know if that makes any since or not but I feel God weighing on my heart to say that.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement