Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My Step Father is Dying

Author Topic: My Step Father is Dying
trafield
Advanced Member
Member # 5358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trafield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I am asking for your healing touch over Sean's stepdad. Nothing is too great for you, Oh Lord. Your word says that you heal all our diseases. I am not sure where this man stands in his relationship with you, but I am interceeding on his behalf and am standing on your Word that the prayer of a righteous man avails much. I have the rigtheousness of Christ, praise be to God. It is no longer I that live, but Christ within me, glory to God! And in the name of Jesus, I lay spiritual hands on this man, wherever he might be, and whatever condition he might now be in, and I pray for a supernatural healing that only you, dear Lord, can bring.
And let this healing be a testimony to all who witness it, and may it all be for the glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Amen! [Prayer]

Posts: 225 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isa 49:13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean, praying for you and your family that you may have peace and comfort during this very difficult time. [Prayer]

Welcome to the Board.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, and Amen.

I'm sorry Sean, I know what it's like to lose your dad. I pray that Yahweh Shammah will be with you and give you peace.

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God, please give Sean your peace that passes all understanding. Comfort him and his family at this dificult time. I pray Father that you will give Seans mother the strength that she will need and I also pray for Seans father that you will draw him to Your side. Please comfort them Father as only You can. I ask this of You in Your Precious Sons name, the Savior of the world, Jesus the Christ. Amen.
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean68
First Post
Member # 5475

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sean68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Step Father is in what appears to be the final stages of fighting neuro blastoma.

My Mother and he are far from me and all I can do right now is pray for them, please join me.

I don't think I've ever felt this helpless before.

God bless you for this board and thank you for stopping by to read this.

Peace be with you.

- Sean

Posts: 1 | From: US | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement