Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My son is sick

Author Topic: My son is sick
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful news Joanna!!! You can just see God's hand at work. [spiny]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe how fast he recovered after I posted this.

Thursday afternoon he still had a fever of over 100.

He went back to sleep after I gave him some more Motrin. He didn't eat much at all the whole day. I was really quite worried about him.

Late in the night I went to check on him and the fever was gone. He was sleeping peacefully.

He slept until 10 AM Friday morning and when he got up he was very hungry and ate quite a big breakfast! The whole time he was talking non-stop.

It was like he was never sick. He was completely restored. There was no coughing or sneezing, nothing.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I know that God healed him completely.

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow God is so good! Thanks for the testimony!!! How fantastic is it that the God of all creation hears our prayers!!!!!!! [youpi] [youpi] [youpi]
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bat Elohim:
Just an update...

My son is back to his normal 10-year-old self!

(Just in time for the weekend!! LOL!)

Thank you all so much for your prayers, it made all the difference!

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

Thanks for the update Joanna - God is great!! [hyper]
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an update...

My son is back to his normal 10-year-old self!

(Just in time for the weekend!! LOL!)

Thank you all so much for your prayers, it made all the difference!

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SrvnHim
Advanced Member
Member # 5439

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SrvnHim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad that your son is doing better! [Big Grin]

~ Jen

Posts: 66 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son's fever broke last night! He finally fell into a restful sleep.

Thank you all so much for your prayers!

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------

SrvnHim
Advanced Member
Member # 5439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SrvnHim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will definitely keep him in my prayers!
Posts: 66 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Thank you so much for all your prayers.

I know that he will soon be well.

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father in heaven I present unto the Jonathan, he have been having a fever for 3 days now. receive my request Father in Jesus thy Son that this young man may be well and that you show Thy glory to them that see that there is a living God in heaven. In the same manner Thou have help my son Jonathan also Father thine is all the glory.

Thank Father

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly will be praying for you and your son Joanna. [Prayer]
HE LIVES
Advanced Member
Member # 4931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HE LIVES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, I am praying.
Posts: 182 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for my son, Jonathon. He has had a high fever for 3 days now. The first doctor I took him to said it was Strept and gave him a prescription, but his fever got worse. So today I took him to another doctor who said it wasn't strept, but a really bad infection that has spread to his tonsils. He's put him on different antibiotics.

I've missed two days of work and can't afford to miss any more because we are a single income family.

Please pray with me for healing for my son.

Thanks,
Joanna.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement