Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Help please pray with me

Author Topic: Help please pray with me
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord Sis!!!!!!!!!!

Loving children are such a precious blessing. You and Hal have been so close in my heart and prayers since you posted. I hope it was okay, I posted your request in a couple of other forums where the prayer warriors are especially faithful and prayers will be posted in a very short time after requested.

This is such an answer to prayer, and our Father is so very faithful.

God bless you.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks you two; your prayers meant a lot; he is a lot better today. Not 100% but much much better. This was probably the worst week that he could be in this condition as this is an out of town week for him and he had a full weeks work here before he was to go to WY then today he had inventory here at home, which means moving heavy boxes in his storeroom so the auditors can count - not good with a bad muscle!

But Praise GOD for Desi, who is such a trooper, she went over there with him after school yesterday and they worked till 4:30 this morning getting ready. She was his arms and back moving boxes for him.

They came home and slept a few hours and went right back this morning. She never even complained! I dont know what we would have done without Dez... I am not much help to anyone in the muscle department and it is burrrr cold out there to boot. They just called and the auditors have just left. They only had to count once Whew! He was so pleased he is taking me out for dinner!

The day that I wrote this request he literally could hardly move, and I know he was mentally overwhelmed with how he was going to get through all that he was responsible for this week, but Ice packs and prayer and by the grace of God, and the help of a great kid, he prevailed! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

God is good!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord prompt Hal to go to the doctor, and also give him relief from his terrible pain.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God we lift up our precious Brother Hal in our heart and prayers. Envelope Hal in Your love, draw Him near, hold him close, minister a miracle touch of healing, that all sickness, disease, infirmity would flee in the name of Jesus, and that our Brother would be healed and fully restored from the top of his head to the soles of his feet.

Father surround this family with Your love, lift up Linda and Hal, fill their hearts with Your peace which passes all understanding, and open the doors of Your perfect and eternal will. Move in Hal's heart to seeing the doctor, and bring ministering angels to our Dear Sister and Brother, that Your perfect will would be done and that You would be glorified and honored in the testimony of our precious Brother and Sister in Christ. In Jesus' name we pray.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you please stop for a moment and lift my Hal up in prayer; He has a muscle in his side/back that gives him trouble once in a while. It locks up like a charlie horse. I suspect it is an old football or sking injury, but a few days ago he injured it while coughing.. Dez brought home a flue type something from school and he got it; anyway, I am really concerned; when he coughs the pain is so bad that he screams out and is to the point of tears. He can hardly move. My husband never complains of anything and so you know that this is bad. I have begged him to go to the doctor and he will not. Just please pray for relief of his pain and that he would not continue to injure this muscle when he coughs. Please also pray that if God would will him to go to the doctor that he would know that and just go.

Thank you. I really appreciate your standing with me for him.

Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement