Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » need my marriage reunited

Author Topic: need my marriage reunited
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Ilovemywife83102 to the Board. Certainly will pray that God will reveal his will for your life.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ilovemywife83102
First Post
Member # 5251

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Ilovemywife83102     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayer request is for me (Jerry) and my wife (Chrystal) to get back together. We got a divorce a couple of months ago, but I don't believe in divorce in my heart she is and always will be my wife. I love her with a
passion that cannot be described in words. Please pray that God will move> upon her heart so that she can see that I am a much better person and will treat her the way she deserves to be. I wasn't the perfect husband, that is
why I believe God had her leave so that I would change and make a better person out of me and a better husband to her. With in the first couple of months she left she use to come over all the time to talk and check on me to
see how I was, now it has been almost a month since she has been by. She tells me that there is someone she likes, but he is not "officially" her boyfriend, but they hang out a lot and she said she likes him. Please pray that she will come back to me before things go any further with this other person. She promises me that they haven't slept together, and I have to
believe her because she has never been that type of person. I ask each and everyone of you who read this PLEASE, PLEASE, and God to rebuke that other person, and open her eyes to me, so that she can see, I am the one for
her. We were together for over 12yrs, ever since we were teenagers, we are highschool sweethearts. Who wants to lose there H.S. sweethearts?? I know I don't. I pray day and night for her return, and hopefully with your help, this prayer will come true. Thank all of you, and God Bless!!!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 4 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement