Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Help for my marriage

Author Topic: Help for my marriage
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update DF5152. Nice to see such a concern for your son. The kids always seem to be caught in the middle.

Keep up the faith - will be praying for divine guidance for you.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DF5152
Community Member
Member # 5239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DF5152     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just an update things seemed be going well for the holidays but now that they are done she is proceeding with the divorce. It seems she has gotten the consent from her paster, based on her side of the story, that it is ok. Im am continuing to try to do the right thing especially for my son. but am currently at a loss.

--------------------
There are three things that will endure faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is Love.

Posts: 7 | From: LI, NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Welcome to the board. I cannot promise that God will heal your marriage, but I can tell you God healed my marriage after a three year seperation. You have to remember God gives us freedom of choice so just like you, your wife has a choice of what she wants to do with her life.
But, you can pray that God will soften her heart to you and of course you should pray for her salvation.

betty

Try to find a good Baptist Church or Calvary Church in your area and get in Bible Study and Sunday School.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woody
Advanced Member
Member # 3233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome.

Praying for you!
Praying for your wife!
Praying for your son!

As to your Biblical ignorance: God wants obedience far more than knowledge. Obey God in what you do know. He will supply more knowledge and abundant grace based on your obedience.

Posts: 25 | From: Carlsbad, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be praying for God's will in your marriage DF5152 and that your son will be comforted throughout these trying times.

Praying also that you will glean good spiritual meat by signing onto this Board.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DF5152
Community Member
Member # 5239

Icon 18 posted      Profile for DF5152     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my first post whata way to start. Hi everyone. Anyway my wife and i Have been having problems for several years and it is all finally coming to a pinnical. As I can put no fault on here for this situation I didnt arrive here myself. Good things are coming of this bad situation but there has to be more. the bad is she is done and my son will grow up without his father by him daily if I cannot avert this tragedy. the good is I have rededicated my life to the lord. I once had a great relationship with Jesus and then my worldly way got in the way. It Has been a hard lesson to learn and I fear the worst is not over. please pray that the lord really changes my wifes heart and that he continues to minister to me. and that my son does not suffer through this.
I would also appreciate if someone could help with my biblical education as I am illiterate when it come to the word of the lord and only recently began reading the bible.
Thanks.
Your Brother in Christ.
Dan

--------------------
There are three things that will endure faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is Love.

Posts: 7 | From: LI, NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement