Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Cancer again......

Author Topic: Cancer again......
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 2 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you help, I always am glad to hear from you. The Lord has always put us together on topics on the BBS that require the sword of the Lords conviction.
Love you and thank you again for your help in the past. You are a warrior for the Lord and I am proud to call you a sister in Christ.

[dance]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woody
Advanced Member
Member # 3233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Java,
You are being shaped into the perfect man that God has planned. You have a crucial role to play that no one else can play. There is someone watching how you handle this.

Ask God to help you to reach out to others that are in a like situation. But above all else PRAISE GOD that He knows what is best and that His timing is always perfect.

This life is just a dress rehersal for eternity, a blink of the eye and you will be with Christ. Then we will know as we are known. Oh! Glorious Day!

Spend your time and resources wisely your reward will be GREAT.

Love and prayers in His name.

Posts: 25 | From: Carlsbad, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Java: I dont know why life has to be so hard for some. I dont know when it will end. But I know that HIS Grace is sufficient and I know that you are loved; and I know that one day we you will be with him where HE is and none of this will matter any more. But apparently for now you are not through here. There must be someone out there who still needs to see the Jesus you have seen. There must be someone out there that still needs to hear that we can bring him glory even in our illness and aloneness and even homelessness. There must be someone out there that no one else can minster to just the way you can or maybe that 100 others will pass by in a day on the street but you wont pass by, you will stop. I dont know what or when or why, but I know that HE knows and for now you are just gonna have to trust HIM.

You are loved Java; His grace is sufficient; and your reward is great in heaven as you have not had much that is good here. Rest in HIM Brother, HE is in control. Your remain in our prayers.

May the God of all Mercy keep you body sould and spirit until the say of your redemption, May He give you strength and courage peace and rest and comfort and joy and Hope.

Love In Christ,
Linda

Philippians 1:20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How very sad Java - I will be lifting you up in prayer. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 18 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who have been around a while you know that I have been battling cancer and for a short time was in remission. Well... Its back.
Really having a hard time this time, I mean when will it all end? I sure could use alot of prayer from all of you. I love you all, brothers and sisters.
Peace.

[dance]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement