Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » death in the family

Author Topic: death in the family
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty,

Along with my prayers for you, your husband, his sister's husband and children and all the rest of the family, I also pray for God's peace to be with each of you. Please know I will always pray for you and continue to give you my prayer support! You have a very blessed wonderful day! You and I both know the truth of the pretrib and rapture and no one can take away our peace of knowing the truth no matter what any of the others (in the other thread) say. Pretty soon they'll learn the truth for God will make the way to show them the way.
God bless you! God's peace be with you all!

With love from your friend,
Joanne

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty,

You are very welcome and I will always pray for you and your family and I'll always continue giving my prayer support! Thank you ever so much for all of your prayers, continued prayer support for me and all of your very kind great wishes for my ocd. Please know I deeply appreciate all of it so very much! You have a very blessed wonderful happy day! God bless you ever so much!

Joanne

Colossians 3:3

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 16 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanne,

God bless you dear for your kindness. I truly believe God can make something good out of bad.
I have seen it before in my own family. I pray you have a good day and a day free from OCD problems.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Hi Betty,

My prayers are with you, your husband, your husband's sister's family during this difficult time. I'm praying also for his sister's husband and children to accept Jesus Christ and to follow Christ the rest of their lives. I pray for the peace of God to be with all of you. God bless you very much.

Joanne

--------------------
Gramajo320

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pastor Jim,

Thank you for your prayers. The funeral is tomorrow. We will not be able to fly down for it, because we already bought tickets to fly down for the month of December. My daughter lives in Houston and she is upset that we live in Washington State where our son lives (you know the old you love him more). So we agreed to fly down the first of December and stay with her a month. I am praying that my sister in law's death will bring her husband and kids to a faith in Jesus Christ.

I am feeling a little better than yesterday. I found out at Bible study that parsley tea is a method that Indians use to cure kidney infections. They say it takes 3 days and I only have drank it one day.
God bless you and your wife and your minstry.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR1944
Advanced Member
Member # 4611

Icon 18 posted      Profile for JR1944         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty
Connie and I will be praying for husband and his family that the piece of God that surpasses all understanding will guard their hearts and minds through Christ Jesus our Lord.
You are in our prayers, Pastor Jim

Posts: 209 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A prayer has gone up for your husband and his family, Betty, during this very difficult time. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaptureRH
Advanced Member
Member # 5120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaptureRH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for the family
Posts: 163 | From: Houston TX | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be praying for them as well.
Blessings and Shalom
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Betty,

I'm praying for your husband and his sister during this difficult time for them at the passing of their sister. I pray that she was right with God before her passing. I also pray for God's peace to be with each of you. God bless you very much.

--------------------
Gramajo320

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister-in-law passed away this morning. Her name was Judy. I did not know her very well, but my husband and his sister kind of grew up with her and this is going to be hard on them.
I don't know if she was right with God. I have been praying for several years that she and her family will get right with God. I pray that she did before she died. I am still praying her husband and kids will get right with God.
Please pray especially for my husband and his sister.
thank you

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement