Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » pray for my husband

Author Topic: pray for my husband
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God grant His peace to you both. I pray that a path will be cleared to the solutions you seek, and guidance out of the emotional hole. And that proper medical help will become available, by any means. He knows we are only clay, and will not allow us to be overwhelmed. God has a plan for you. Amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saved&forgiven~

I just wanted to let you know that both you and your husband are in my prayers.
God bless you both!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for this situation saved&forgiven, and also praying that God will provide a way so that your husband will be able to see a doctor. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saved&forgiven
Community Member
Member # 5041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saved&forgiven   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband has been depressed and stressed lately. he has had a headache for a long time now. probably about a month. it goes away and comes back.sometimes i can't help but blame myself for him being depressed because of the agruements we have been in. we forgive each other about what we fought about but he is still depressed. and when his depressed, he gets bad headaches. we would got to the doctor for medince but he has no insurance. please pray for him. i pray but nothing seems to be getting better.

--------------------
This could be the day I see my miracle!

Posts: 7 | From: League City, Texas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement