Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » please pray for me...

Author Topic: please pray for me...
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God will lead you through this tunnel of uncertainty, to a place of light, where His plan for you will be revealed. In Jesus's name, amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Board Melloddee! Praying that God will bountifully fulfill your every need. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melloddee,

I just wanted to let you know that I saw your prayer request, and I will be praying for you. I will keep your boyfriend in my prayers too.
If you would like to talk more, please feel free to send me a private message, and I could give you my e-mail address if you'd like.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melloddee
First Post
Member # 5014

Icon 9 posted      Profile for melloddee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please pray that God would guide me where He really wants me to be, I have a job at the moment but i applied for a new job abroad and if i have the chance to pass the series of interviews, i can finally help my family, provide a better future for my son, to pay off my debts..

please also pray for my boyfriend whos working in Singapore. I know he's lonely and I hope God will take good care of him.. he promised to communicate with me but its been a month now and i havent heard from him..I also pray that he remains to be true and faithful to me.. I love him and trust him but the distance may change his heart

please pray that i may produce enough money to pay my son's tuition fee next week, to pay off my debts so i can finally renew and lead a debt-free life.

please pray that i may soon find the happiness and peace of mind that i am waiting for so long.. i am desperate, lonely, hurt.. that i may find forgiveness from the Lord God..

I pray that the Lord God will send help for me all over again..

Posts: 1 | From: Philippines | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement