Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Job and food

Author Topic: Job and food
angel562
Community Member
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel562     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone, we're getting the Ramen
thing down JAVA, keep praying and I'll
keep you posted. If there is anybody
else that needs prayer-please let me
know. [hug]

--------------------
“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12

Posts: 15 | From: Central California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a FORMER homeless person (praise Him) and a prideful one to boot--meaning it was really difficult for me to ask anyone for prayer, help, support, etc.--I can identify with the situation you are in--especially that you know your own good earning potential and are really hurting that it can't be put to immediate use to help lift yourself out of the hole.

But I have seen first-hand that the Lord is not the least bit intimidated by the dire straits you are in--He is with you, and has set events in motion that will both get you to shore financially, and fulfill His divine plan for you and your family--I can sense this even as I type! I pray and have full confidence that the Lord is about to just blow your mind with an incredible string of blessings. Thank and praise Him in advance for it. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
angel562

Check with your local Churches. There are local Churches that help people in your suitation. The ministry where hubby and I volunterred at helped people who ran out of food. I will pray for your suitation.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that God fulfills every need for you and your family and answers every prayer angel562. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 18 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed Angel I recieved my M.A.M.S. six years ago and have not paid what I should.
*****RAMEN NOODLES***** the choice of Poorfessional Students the World around! [thumbsup2] 8 for a buck! Can't beat it.
Will be praying for you.

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for the Lord to help you get a great teaching job very soon and for the Lord to supply all of your needs. God bless!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel562
Community Member
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel562     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I lost my job some time back and have been going to school to be a teacher, there are some opportunities in my wake for a possible teaching position, but none of them have come to fruition and even if they do, we're still not going to have the money to get through because I won't see a paycheck until Sept or October. If I don't get a job my financial aid won't come through until mid-September and the school won't advance me anything, although they've done it before. It really irks me because I'm a straight-A student. I guess all I'm asking is that you pray for me and my family to be able to eat and get through on our bills and that I can get a job soon, as a Dad it's hard for me to put my kids on half-rations. The County doesn't give us nearly enough aid and my part-time job pays peanuts, but it's the only job that will work around my school schedule. We're really struggling here, even this computer was a gift from a friend who knew I needed it for school. Please PRAY for us. [1zhelp] [1zhelp]

ANGEL

--------------------
“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12

Posts: 15 | From: Central California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement