Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » teen fighting

Author Topic: teen fighting
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord,

I do not know what has happened with this, but I pray that things will work out. That you will go back home if it is the right thing, and if it isn't that you will find a better place and for your psyche and mind and safety

Amen

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing in agreement with the above prayers, Father. Amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most gracious and Heavenly Father, I ask that you lay you grace upon Nikole and her family in these trying times that they might all find peace and as in Eph. 2;19 you are no longer strangers. For those that the Lord knows loves.
In Jesus name AMEN.

[dance]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH Father, I asked You to bridge the gap that has been put between Nikole and her mother. I ask you to bring unity back into this family and I bind the devil in the Name of Jesus from interfering in this family. Father Your word says to pray and intercede for each other so I will continue to pray for peace in this family. I ask you to give Nikole an obedient heart because your Word says in Eph 6:1, children obey your parents for it is right.

I ask you to give Nikole an obedient heart and I pray that you will bind Nikoles heart and her mother's heart to Yours so they will stray.

Father I thank you because you restore families and You bring life. I ask You to put Your hedge of protection around them both.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really feel sad for you nikole. Praying that God will fold his loving arms around you and give you protection and direct your path.

Also praying that the problems can be mended between you and your Mom. [hug]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redneck_christiangirl
Member # 4859

Icon 16 posted      Profile for redneck_christiangirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi my name is nikole and i really need a prayer right now. my mom just kicked me out of her home and it has been really hard on me and everything.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement