Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » A list of urgent requests for prayer

Author Topic: A list of urgent requests for prayer
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have lifted these urgent prayer requests up to our Heavenly Father. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, You have control of the wind and the rain so I ask you to stop the wind and bring the rain on these areas where there are forest fires. I ask you to protect each home that is in the path of the fires, that you will miraculously protect them from any harm.

Cancer has no hold when you take authority over it so I ask you to take this cancer in your hands and completely remove it from John's body. I take authority over it in Jesus Name and say mountain be moved.

Oh Father I ask you to restore life into Travis' frail, weak, tattered body. I ask you to breath YOUR breath of LIFE into him. I ask you to comfort his family and shower them with Your abundant love.

A blood clot is nothing for You because there is nothing too big or too small so I ask you to please remove this blood clot and cause the blood to move freely once again.

Father, I leave Harold and his wife in Your hands because I know that you know what's best for them. I ask you to provide for all of their needs and that you will move mightily in this family. I thank you for Harold's heart to serve You and pray that You will bless him 10 fold for all that he has given in spite of the circumstance with his wife. He is putting You first Lord, so please bless him.

I lift all of these requests before you and I place them at your alter because I know that all situations are out of our hands and best taken care of when they are in your hands.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing in agreement with you on all of these urgent situations, in His holy name, amen.

In the face of all adversity, know that God is still on His throne, and nothing escapes His attention. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 18 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm praying in Agreement Sis. Wow, poor Amanda and her mom... that's a lot [Frown]

Are you in any danger from the fires?

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received a phone call from our church's prayer chain that bowled me over. I really want to ask that you all please join me in holding up these urgent needs.

3 forest fires - please pray for rain without lightening, and for safety of firefighters and of course for property and lives - but in this area forest fires are most dangerous to those who fight them.

Please pray for Amanda's dad John who was healed of cancer and now has been diagnosed with a new and inoperable cancer.

Please pray for Travis - Travis is the 20+ something year old son of a friend of ours and Amanda's brother. He fell hiking and was missing 2 days in the mountains. He was found this morning and He is in very serious condition: 2 broken ankles one is compound; a broken leg, a broken hip, a broken arm; a colapsed lung, and his kidneys shut down due to expose and dehydration that occured being out in the elements and 100+ degree heat for 2 days. Please pray for Travis' mom too; she is a wonderful lady with a heart of gold and she is going through this alone.

Please pray for Joyce, who is suffering with a blood clot in her leg and is so serious it could cost her her leg.

And Lastly please pray for Harold and his wife. Harold preached today as our pastor is away on vacation and he went home to find his wife in the hospital. She is home now, but needs prayer and so does harold who came back to preach tonight inspite of her illness.

Thank you so much for helping me to lift these people up to the Lord. They are all people that we know personally and love dearly. It is great comfort to know that we do not pray alone. There is power in the ferverent prayer of God's children.

Thank you and God Bless!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement