Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » New York/DC trip

Author Topic: New York/DC trip
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone!! thanks! we're gettin' ready to leave!!

if i can post pictures, i'll try to post a couple when I get back!

and Deb... I'll holler really loud!!!

I'm SO excited!

Blessings!
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
praying right now

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely Sister JoAnna! Hey, you'll be in my neck of the woods! I Live right outside of D.C.!! (I know you won't have time to come visit, but just point yourself towards S.S., MD and yell - HEY DEB! [Wink] )

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that you and your friends will have a safe and enjoyable trip Joanna!!

I'm sure your son will be just fine.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a safe and enjoyable trip, Joanna. May the Lord walk with you against any mishaps or trouble. Going to a new place, especially huge hubs of people like both D.C. and N.Y., is always exciting and sometimes intimidating--but the potential for fun and learning is great too. I've never been to either of those--how about a post when you return? Enjoy! Amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys/gals....

I would like ya'll to say a quick prayer for my friends and I. We leave tomorrow for DC, it's a 20 hour drive from our town here isn Louisiana. Then on Monday we're going to NY!!

This will be my first visit to both of these places. Please pray in agree ment with us for a safe trip, and for our families that we're leaving behind. This will be the longest I've ever been away from my 9-year-old son.

Thanks everyone!
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement