Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » prayer? anything?

Author Topic: prayer? anything?
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I forgot to post my reply with the Is. quote.
I am an extremely difficult situation, no job, no place, illness, but I know that Gods grace is sufficient. This is where he wants me to be I tried to rise to the top and the botton is where I must be. As hard as this might for me I don't have to like it I just have to do it. For who knows the will of God but God.
I came to Alabama months ago thinking how great things would be and He had different plans. The Lord gives and takes away. PRAISE GOD!!
So I pray for you and for all that we might have the strength to do the Lords Will whatever it may be. Amen [Prayer]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bible] Ishiah 58;3. [Bible]
Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours. 4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high. 5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD? 6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? 7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooolhaaaand@yahoo.com
Member # 4874

Icon 12 posted      Profile for cooolhaaaand@yahoo.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you I try not to pray for my own selfish ends but rather for family instead. I know that "all things work for the good" Thank you for your prayers

--------------------
tas

Posts: 3 | From: washington state | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Board friend. I stand in agreement with mohawk's prayer, and may God richly supply your every need, both for you and your family.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>I know that I do not fall under the charitable guidelines, But I will ask anyway.

No person is lesser in His eyes, and we are all to bring our needs and hopes to the foot of the throne.

Father I raise this man's family up before You, and ask that Your power to change all things be brought to bear on his behalf. Please light a path to both the financial and medical solutions he seeks. So that Your plan for his life and the lives of his family can move forward according to Your holy will and that those who witness this man's miracle will be touched by it. All to Your glory, Father, in the name of Your son Jesus, amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooolhaaaand@yahoo.com
Member # 4874

Icon 19 posted      Profile for cooolhaaaand@yahoo.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I do not fall under the charitable guidelines, But I will ask anyway. I am a father of 3 and a husband. I have worked the same job for ten years. I have fallen on hard times, my son who is 16 suffers from Failure to Thrive and Mental disability( he was born with the loss of oxygen do to cord around head) anyway he has been in special classes all of his life until two years ago when my wife decided to not work and help him with his studies( since then he has gone from all special classes to none, and now carrying a B average in all regular classes, has been a memeber of the JROTC, has recieved awards, He is doing much better, but now because of some financial trouble we are in the whole about 40,000 in usecured debt and my wfie has gone back to work, even with her going back to wrok we still cannot pay all bills, we cannot even afford to filr bankruptcy, I am afraid my child will start slipping again if he is not helped. can you help? I keep praying and asking for guidance and I know god will provide
I have resorted to selling my diabetes test stips on ebay under seller tracyaidan

--------------------
tas

Posts: 3 | From: washington state | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement