Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Son needs prayer

Author Topic: Son needs prayer
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks everybody. I was very pleased to see that he went on to Church today on crutches to do his work that he does at the Church. He is in alot of pain but he is taking his responsablity to God seriously. His boss is going to get the office wheel chair accessable before tomorrow because being on crutches all day last week took it's tow on him. His boss is even suppling a wheel chair for him to use at work, so God is faithful.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OlympicGold
Community Member
Member # 4875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OlympicGold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for your son too.
Posts: 15 | From: Plano, Texas | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You follow the Lord, and yeah, the devil hisses and boos. Betty, I pray your son is not given in to discouragement over these things, which in the long run, he will see are very small setbacks on an otherwise glorious walk with our Lord. Amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bygrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for bygrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saying prayers for you and your son Betty.
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, the old road rage-broken foot day...
I am praying for your son Betty and for the driver, who needs it probably more.

[dance]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be praying for your son Betty [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Brother Watcher. Our Precious Sister Betty has been coming under quite a few of those attacks of late.

Sis, I'll lift him up as well! But I believe Watcher is Right - that was an attack by the Enemy because your Son was Faithful to his Service to the Lord! Encourage him with that too [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Advanced Member
Member # 3589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the closer we get to God, the more we may be attacked by the devil. Tell him to wear his full body armor everyday. I sure will send words up to our Father on your son's behalf.

Watcher [type]

--------------------
Watcher

Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house. He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
Proverbs 17:13,15

Posts: 146 | From: Earth | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We drove over and helped son move. I was so proud that he still took time to work at Church Sunday morning in between loads. Yesterday was a bad day for him. On the way to the new place, he was a victim of road rage. The only thing he can figure out is that when he moved in the right lane because the middle lane which is a turning and straight lane, the driver in front of him got mad. This guy then moved into the right lane and almost hit my son, then at the light, he got out of his car and ran up to my son's car all the while yelling and shooting the finger at my son. My son ran the red light to get away from this person. Later last night he broke a bone in his foot. Please pray for my son. I know he must be discouraged espeically as how he put God first when it would have been so easy for him to skip Church yesterday when he is moving.
thanks,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement