Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » update on hubby

Author Topic: update on hubby
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw this too. I will keep both of you in my prayers! [hug]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Everybody,
He has slight improvement. I think he is discouraged. He has been ill since before Christmas but because of cuts to the VA, it has taken him this long to see the urlogist.
It seems when we have men and women in danger fighting for our Country that this would be a bad time to cut funding to the VA hospitals, but goverment works weird to me.
but God bless you for your prayers.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be praying that God miraculously touches your husband today and every day.

Also for Houston.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mrs. Betty, I only just saw this. How is your hubby?? I hope he is doing better. I have said a prayer for him.

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just caught your post Betty. Praying that the medication works for your husband and that surgery will be cancelled. [Prayer]

Also praying for Houston. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that things get better for your hubby. I didn't catch exactly what the health problem is but I really hope they can clear it up! The big bad rain they predicted yesterday here in Houston didn't come, as far as I know, and the hurricane is going to go ashore south of Brownsville. Anyway, we will be praying for you and your hubby!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry your husband is not doing as well as you all had hoped. I will keep you guys on my prayers list, and his health specifically.

I will be praying for all in the path of the new storm. God was merciful and reduced the strength of the one last weekend, which was good news for the people who had already suffered so much.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went back to the VA Clinic yesterday. While there has been a slight improvment, things are not what it should be. They put hubby on the list for surgery, but with the VA it could be awhile. The doctor gave him new medication so, we are hoping it will do the job and the surgery can be cancelled. Thanks for your prayers in his behalf.
betty

P.S.
Please pray for the people in Houston. They had homes flooded yesterday in the area we lived and they are expecting rain all weekend and possibly a hurricane next week.
thank you,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement