Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Cancer

Author Topic: Cancer
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Carmela. I pray the Great Physician will look after Donna, and comfort you too at this trying time. I pray whatever His will is for you, that you will be surrounded by His peace and love. Amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Carmela [hyper]
I will be praying for Donna I too have been fighting cancer. It is a hard journey.

[dance]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY both. Donna has lost lots of weight but she is keeping small amounts of food down now....very small amounts.

It will take a miracle but I know our God is capable.

Ty for praying for me also. I am trying to offer as much support as I can since a close friend of mine just died of cancer a few months ago also. God told me it was her time so I knew she would go to be with Him, but God hasn't shown me anything for Donna yet.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Carmela. Looks like you have made some great posts already. [Smile]

Certainly will be praying that God's mighty hand will touch Donna with a total healing. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to our community Carmela!

I have said a prayer for Donna. I have also said a prayer for you, for courage and strength to help Donna and her family.

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for Donna. She was diagnosed with severe cancer, and just found a new lump to top it all off. It has apparently spread throughout her body but I'm praying and believing for a miracle.

Oh, I'm new here, so figured this was a good place to start.

Love, C

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement