Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » praying alot on this

Author Topic: praying alot on this
dustyblonde
Member # 4789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dustyblonde   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god please help this family get thew loan they need so they can have a home where the kids can frow up in and have lots love and have alot a good family times together. please god let everthing work out so they can have a better life in there new home. god bless you
Posts: 3 | From: dallas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3Jo 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth

Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper

God bless you and your family sister ...

--------------------
In Christ's service always, Evangelist Dare

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Board angelakaytaylor891972. [Smile]

Praying that the cashout home loan goes through without any problems. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woody
Advanced Member
Member # 3233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angela,
We will pray that God will bless your request.

Posts: 25 | From: Carlsbad, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelakaytaylor891972
First Post
Member # 4760

Icon 16 posted      Profile for angelakaytaylor891972     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi my name is angie i live with my husband and three children in a small two bedroom house i have two girls ages 12 and 9 and a son age 5 my prayer request is this i am working on getting a cashout home loan so that we may be able to add on another bedroom i pray that it goes through soon so bradley can sleep in his own room.

thankyou all

Posts: 1 | From: plantersville | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement