Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Author Topic: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bible says He is under our feet. So maybe we need to take authority back. I mean maybe our prayers need to be "God we take our brother back from the enemies hands and we place him in your loving arms. We bind the enemy from having any strongholds on out brother and we pray your will cover all of his sins with your blood. Your word tells us to be overcomers and that we have the authority of the devil so devil we tell you to loose your hands of this man and in the NAME OF JESUS LET HIM GO!!! This is God's child you are messing with and we are going to stand together in the gap to intercede and place him back into God's hands. Devil be gone with him. Loose your hands. He was bought by the blood so he does not belong to you so we return Him to his right place at the side of Jesus. Please Father hold his hand and never let him go.

I just lay this prayer at your feet and ask that your power will show strong in this man's life so he can and will rise above all things that are holding him back from you.

IN Jesus Name I pray,
Amen

Father we ask you to bind our brother's heart to yours. Open his eyes that he may see and remove the veil before his eyes that has him so blinded.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, but I have not heard from my friend, and the last that he was heard from, he was still in the same situation. We shall continue to pray. Thank you, for your prayers for him. The enemy makes me so mad sometimes. I rarely get mad at people, but I tell you, the way the enemy uses and manipulates and deceives people makes me so mad I could just scream!!!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounded like a very desperate situation, Linda. I hope with your good counsel our brother was able to come back onto the straight narrow, and didn't succumb to the deceit of the enemy. [hug]

Matthew 18:6
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This person has been on my heart. Praying that he is able to keep focusing his eyes on Jesus and the Word. [Prayer]
StrongBeliever
Member # 4649

Icon 18 posted      Profile for StrongBeliever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavenly Father, we lift up to you this brother, shine down your Divine Mercy on him, you go to him, put your tender loving arms around him, let him feel your Holy presence around him, speak to his heart, direct his feet and take a hold of his mind, keep him from slipping into darkness, but let him come to your Spiritual light, guide him to you. Embrace him and give him your inner peace, let your will be done, in your gracious name, Amen.

[hug]

--------------------
Dimples

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Thank you for continuing to keep my friend in your prayers

I'm sure this brother will be rewarded for his faithfulness to overcome the strongholds of the enemy.

Ruth 2:12 May the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully.

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for continuing to keep my friend in your prayers; that psalm is very comforting isn't it? I have been in a couple situations in life where I really felt that I was walking through this vally of the shaddow of death in a time when death was frightening to me and there is peaceful power in this psalm.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

If this brother is still having battles with the enemy he can always gain comfort and peace through the 23rd Psalm -

[Bible] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul....

mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing, and praying, in agreement with you.

I'm going to use that great "double for your trouble" quote. [Cool]

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Job 23:8-17
"I go east, but he is not there. I go west, but I cannot find him. I do not see him in the north, for he is hidden. I turn to the south, but I cannot find him. But he knows where I am going. And when he has tested me like gold in a fire, he will pronounce me innocent.

For I have stayed in God's paths; I have followed his ways and not turned aside. I have not departed from his commands but have treasured his word in my heart. Nevertheless, his mind concerning me remains unchanged, and who can turn him from his purposes? Whatever he wants to do, he does. So he will do for me all he has planned. He controls my destiny.

No wonder I am so terrified in his presence. When I think of it, terror grips me. God has made my heart faint; the Almighty has terrified me. Darkness is all around "

What this scripture tells us is that God sometimes allows us to go through trials, like Job, in order to refine our character, and to bring us up to higher levels.

At those times we feel like this little teacup.
link

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

His Grace, thank you for that; this is indeed my hope for this friend. Double for his trouble! Thank you all who will continue to hold this one up to the Lord. Strongholds can be so hard to overcome, but nothing is more Mighty than Jesus!
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers for him are also lifted up at this time. [Prayer]
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too agree with you all in my prayers.
May this suitation serve to make this person stronger than ever in the Lord.
bety

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have prayed in agreement to the Father. Blessings and Shalom.
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

This dear brother, who seems like a very sincere believer, probably feels like Job right now.

Job 30:26-28. So I looked for good, but evil came instead. I waited for the light, but darkness fell, My heart is troubled and restless. Days of affliction have come upon me. I walk in gloom, without sunlight. I stand in the public square and cry for help.

God is very faithful. Through prayer and supplication we can always be assured that He still is very much in control, and the sunshine will burst through the clouds again.

Job never gave up and look how he was rewarded in the end.

Job 42:10 When Job prayed for his friends, the Lord restored his fortunes. In fact, the Lord gave him twice as much as before.

Sometimes we almost have to rejoice whenever the devil steals something away from us, because we can always warn him that God will replenish us twice as much as he took away from us. Hallelujah!!!

As one pastor once put it. "Double for our trouble." [spiny]

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying in agreement Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Father God I come before you today with thanksgiving for the the Blood of Jesus and praise for your mercy goodness and grace and I lift up to you a friend, my friend and to you a son; You know his name; Father forgive him for his sins; wrap your arms around him and show him your love and your mercy; Father God, heal his heart and cause the enemy to take his hands off of him; Father, please do not allow the enmy to use him to make others to stumble; Father God just love him and hold him and heal his heart as only you can do; show him where the enemy has deceived him and used him and does lie to him now; Father God, I know that you have a great work for this man and I know that the enemy has shaken him terribly; please Father God remove any strongholds that have allowed this and Father send ministers to show him the truth of your word and cover him with your love and grace and mercy and heal his heart and make the enemy take his hands off of him. Father thank you for hearing my prayer, our prayers. In Jesus' Mighty Name we pray and give thanks. Amen

In Jesus Name, Amen [Prayer]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Praying in agreement for this precious brother. [Prayer]
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

I would like to ask a prayer request for a brother who the enmy is really shaking right now; God knows who he is and I do not have a name to give you so this is a silent request; but I ask you please please stand with me to lift this friend up to the Lord and heal his heart; This is my prayer: will please join me in agreement for this friend?

Father God I come before you today with thanksgiving for the the Blood of Jesus and praise for your mercy goodness and grace and I lift up to you a friend, my friend and to you a son; You know his name; Father forgive him for his sins; wrap your arms around him and show him your love and your mercy; Father God, heal his heart and cause the enemy to take his hands off of him; Father, please do not allow the enmy to use him to make others to stumble; Father God just love him and hold him and heal his heart as only you can do; show him where the enemy has deceived him and used him and does lie to him now; Father God, I know that you have a great work for this man and I know that the enemy has shaken him terribly; please Father God remove any strongholds that have allowed this and Father send ministers to show him the truth of your word and cover him with your love and grace and mercy and heal his heart and make the enemy take his hands off of him. Father thank you for hearing my prayer, our prayers. In Jesus' Mighty Name we pray and give thanks. Amen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement