Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for my friend's marriage

Author Topic: Please pray for my friend's marriage
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A prayer has been said to mend this broken marriage. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night the Lord diverted my plans to grab something quick at Taco Bell for dinner and sent me to the grocery store where I did not want to go, when I was there I found out why.

I was hailed down in the store by a man who has been a friend and a collegue for some 13 years. I have not seen him in some time as we now live in different counties some 70 miles apart and I am no longer active in public life. He is a councilman and someday I have no doubt that he will be a state legislator and perhaps a US legislator God willing. He is a Godly man and we need godly men with family values in our government and so it seems normal to me that the enmy is after him.

He told me that his marriage is in trouble and that they are considering divorce. THis is not his desire but it is the desire of his wife and right now she is not walking very closely to God and he is himself struggling, but is actually walking more closely than ever before. He told me that he had prayed more in the pst 3 months than in his life he thinks and that he has sought counsel from some godly men, and I was thankful for this.

I wanted to ask you all to please please put him on your prayer lists and keep him there, also his wife, she is a lovely young woman, and really has no one to give Godly guidance and support, and for his children. Please stand with me for him that God will restore their marriage and make them a mighty force of HIS power work and will as they walk this life as two who are ONE in Christ.

Thank you those of you who will pray. I was coming home last night and I just had to Thank God for the fact that I knew that I could come here and ask you to pray and I could know without doubt that some of you would indeed pray. That is a real asset that we have in each other and a blessing in Christ.

Thanks,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement