Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for for a cyberfriend

Author Topic: Please pray for for a cyberfriend
tenboom155
Advanced Member
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenboom155     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, I pray for Dovesong this morning. She is ill and cancer is a scarey thing. We lift her up to You--Our Healer. You are full of grace and compassion and You never leave us or forsake us. I ask that You completely heal her. Don't let Satan have anything to do with this situation. In Jesus name I am asking these things. Comfort her, hide her under your wings to protect her. Be with her doctors and give them wisdom beyond themselves. Pull her into Yourself and let that healing flow into her, destroying anything in her body that is against her. Father, You are very aware of the problem and the solution--Your knowledge is perfect and Your power beyond imagination.
Elijah was a man with a nature like mine, he prayed and You did it. We are coming together for Dovesong's healing today. Cleanse her, fill her with your Holy Spirit. Let her know how much you love her. We lift her into Your arms. Thank You for the work that You have already begun--whatever it is. We are dependent on You, we lift her up to You--humbly we ask for a great work in her. AMEN

--------------------
My 2 Cents--pardon my poor spelling.

Posts: 52 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jschull
Community Member
Member # 4324

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Jschull     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us be in agreement! For by HIS stripes we are healed. Let us Thank HIM in advance for her Healing. The blind receive sight and the lame walk, the leapers are cleansed and the deaf hear and the dead are raised up. Matt 11:15
Thank you LORD for her healing, received now is JESUS mighty name, Amen and Amen

Posts: 8 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for Dovesong's total recovery. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PowerMac
Member # 3877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PowerMac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. [Smile]
Posts: 4 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be glad to

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PowerMac
Member # 3877

Icon 9 posted      Profile for PowerMac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A member at Sean Hannity's boards named Dovesong is very ill -- cancer I believe, which she has had before. She hasn't posted at the board in quite a while, although her daughter has made a few posts using her mom's account.

I'm really worried. [Frown] Dovey's a great lady. Just pray for her recovery please.

Thank you. [Smile]

Posts: 4 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement