Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Author Topic: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen Linda around for a few days. Praying that there will be a breakthrough and turnaround with her daughter's situation. [Prayer] [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow I also missed this post, Linda. I will definitely be praying for your daughter and for her fellow inmates.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Sis, I just now read this. I regret to say that I don't often come to this section unless I have a prayer request [Frown]

I'll be praying for what you've asked. I'm so glad to hear that Helena is so close to being free again [Smile]

In HIS Love,
Deb

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Linda,

I also will be praying for the safety and protection of your daughter and for the other young ladies too. Be assured they will all be protected!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo 320

HisGrace
unregistered

Your heart must be aching for your precious daughter, Linda. Praying that Helena will receive safety and protection. [Prayer]
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi: I would like to ask all of you to please take a moment and pray with me for the the safety and protection of my oldest daughter Helena. As many of you know she is about 51 days from being released from prison, where she has been serving for the past 11 months.

She has been blessed to be in her home town and on work release for all but about two weeks of her sentence.

Recently at the work release facility there have been some managerial problems, there have been several escapes recently and some things that were said in court by the ones who escaped and were caught,have brought light some very serious and inappropriate conduct by facility staff that could jeopardize the safety and even the lives of some of the inmates there.

I cannot go in to detail at the moment, but to say that I am at the moment in serious fear for my daughter's well being and safety and possibly her life and also that of some of the other girls in the facility. This has all escalated over the past two days.

Please please pray for Helena's safety and that nothing occur that will hinder her continued success in this work release program or her upcoming release in March. Please pray also for the other girls in there with her, and pray that the inappropriate behaviors of the staff persons involved will be appropriately investigated and dealt with without further jeopardizing any of the inmates.

Thank you for being there.

Much love in Christ,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement