Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My Aunt died this morning

Author Topic: My Aunt died this morning
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My deepest condolences to you and your family Betty. [Cross]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RioLion
unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalms 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

For the Christian, death is only a temporary separation from those who we love. We have a beautiful life with Christ to look forward to after we part this tent.

Romey
Member # 4186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God
Please be with Betty and her family during this sad time of loss. Lord send the Holy Spirit to comfort them and restore their peace.
In Jesus name
Amen

--------------------
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say you are my God

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pastor Dave, your words are a great comfort to me.
I feel like such a failure sometimes. It seems that the devil is all too willing to point out our faults for us. It seems lately that I have been staring in his mirror way to much.
To make matters worse, husband is not happy with our Church so in the new year we will be Church hunting again. I hate doing that. But our Church had represented its Bible study in one way when we first talk to the Pastor and now it has gone in the oppossite position which has upset my husband.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thank God that he has sent you here to this bbs as you have been a blessing to many including yours truly. You are in my prayers on a regular basis and now I am praying a special prayer for peace and comfort for you and your family in this time of trouble.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty: I am sorry for your loss; but let us praise his answer to prayers and HIS mercy that your aunt is no longer in pain and suffering. You have our love and our prayers as soes your family in this time of loss. God Bless & Keep you all.

In Christ,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TexasGrandma,

I'll be praying for you and your family. The Lord will greatly comfort you all and your aunt is now in heaven. God bless you and all of your family.

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it is a relief for her to be out of pain, it is hard. My mom has been visiting her every day for 9 years at the nursing home. My mom is not in good health, either. So much of our family has gone on to Heaven.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement