Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Hello all, haven't been here in awhile!

Author Topic: Hello all, haven't been here in awhile!
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back sister and congratulations on your recent marriage. You are on my prayer list. And I have said a prayer for your friend and her family.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back RisamyRisa. I'm not sure if we ever crossed paths. I just registered in May of this year.

Will be praying for daily strengthening of your marriage. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RisamyRisa!!!!!!!! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

Congradulations!
That is great news! There is an adjustment period, just Remember it was God who got you both thru the challenges and to the altar; it will be God that gets you both through this life together; just make HIM the center of your lives; pray together; pray for each other; trust God. If God be for you who can be against you!

I highly reccomend the book the power of a praying wife by Stormie OMartin.

We will certainly pray for your friend and her baby. And for you.

Good to see ya!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wedding planning, moving, and other things have kept me so busy! But I'm back! Hello to all of my friends and the new-to-me faces!

Couple of quick prayers: One of my best friends had a baby only two weeks ago (she was VERY pregnant in my wedding!). Apparently right before the baby was born my friend contracted a small staff intection, which then was passed to the baby. The infection in the baby stayed localized to one place but it was very swollen and they had to do a small operation to open the infection up and drain it. Of course this was a very scary experience for my friend and her family, but everything went well and they should only be in the hospital for a couple more days, so prayers and praise for them! [Smile]

And I have a personal prayer request. I'm newly married (one month on the 13th) and while we're very happy, we're going through an adjustment phase. Things are pretty good, but I think we just both do things that make the other person look at us like "Did I know you were like this before....?" I guess once you live together little quirks come out. Anyways, we're excited and happy but pray for the rocky spots.

Catch me up on what's going on in your lives and thanks for your prayers!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement