Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » please pray for my dad in afghanistan

Author Topic: please pray for my dad in afghanistan
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will say a prayer for your dad, and for your family that you may stay strong while he is away fighting for your county. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your father FP.

I respect your father for fighting for our country. I believe there is no greater for your country than to serve it in the armed forces.

God bless and stay strong. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Prayers Go out to all our troops and civilians over there.

Lets pary for their speedy return.

God Bless.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers go out to your Dad and all the men and women of the armed forces in this war. May the Lord keep them out of harms way.

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My,

I know what it feels like to have a parent go to war. My father went when I was a young boy to the Desert Storm war. My heart goes out to you, and know that I will pray for him. But please remember this: Nothing happens without a reason, no matter what happens do not turn your head from God. My prayers go out to you and yours in the name of Jesus.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fp1490
Member # 4048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fp1490     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone!i would aprreciate it if ya'll would pray for my dad who is in afghanistan,he's been there about 2 months.
thanks alot!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement