Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for a Friend's Boyfriend

Author Topic: Prayer for a Friend's Boyfriend
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly don't want to forget Moses in my prayers and concerns.

I guess I was focusing more on the girlfriend, because I have seen many abusive relationships where the woman thinks the man is going to change and it is rare that he does. I hate to see her suffer. If her intellect tells her that she should leave the relationship, she could always go back to him down the road if it's meant to be.

I better make myself clear. I'm not saying that it is necessary for her to break up with him - it's between her and God.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Connor.

I will say a prayer for Moses and your friend. Whether or not she decides to stay with him, he still deserves our prayers and concerns.

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Connor. Will say a prayer for your friend, in order that she gains wisdom and makes the proper decision on whether to break away from this abusive relationship.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connor Shivers
Member # 3931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connor Shivers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who is going through a tough time right now with her boyfriend, because he is treating her badly. His name is Moses. Please pray for him, that God soften his heart.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement