Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for Jim

Author Topic: Please pray for Jim
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We too will add your husband to our prayers.

In addition here is some resources in Missouri where you might find help with his dental care...

*Swope Health Services
816-922-7675
Swope Health Services mission is to serve those who can't afford health insurance (though everyone is welcome). If you are NOT insured, fees for services are based on your income and may be reduced or waived based on your income. The following fees also apply, in addition to other charges: Adult Service Fee: $20.00 Children's Fee: $10.00.

These people in Missouri received more than a million dollar grant last year to help people with dental needs that have no insurance and cant afford care.

MPCA Oral Health Network

*Northeast Missouri Family Health and Dental Clinics: Kirksville, Memphis, Edina
The Northeast Missouri Health Council, Inc. operates nine health clinics and one dental clinic which receive funding from the Department of Health and Human Services to help qualifying patients pay for office visit charges.

Dental Clinic
in Kirksville
800 West Jefferson
(first floor Gutensohn building)
660-626-2741
http://www.nmrhn.org/members/nmhc.htm

Family Care Health Centers
314-481-1615
Family Care Health Centers (FCHC) provide affordable and accessible comprehensive primary health care services to anyone, with emphasis on the medically underserved, and promotes the general health of the service area. Most insurance plans are accepted. Patients without insurance are serviced on a sliding fee scale based upon income and family size. FCHC's comprehensive services include pediatrics, internal medicine, OB/GYN, family planning, WIC, optometry, mental health counseling, HIV/AIDS testing, nutrition, home visits, dental, pharmacy services and inpatient hospital care.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 2 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand in agreement for you. As I try to take care of my own health with very little in the way of medical coverage, your situation strikes a cord with me.

Lord you are the Great Physician, please see Jim through this medical ordeal. His problem is not trivial, though those in the medical profession have made the climate of care so cold with their bureaucracies and yes, greed. Jim's health is most important, Father, as he strives to serve you and the loving wife you have obviously blessed him with. Let the path be cleared to his recovery, and let the healing begin, Lord. I pray in Christ's name, amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, make a way where there seems to be no way for Jim. And heal him and cause his teeth to be restored so that his teeth will not be a continual hindrance to his health. Look upon Wonderful Sky with favor and bestow a financial blessing upon her and her family.
All according to Your will Abba, Father. I pray in the Name of Jesus Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sky, I pray that God will meet every need in your family, financially, physically and spiritually. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got done praying for you and I know that by the name of Jesus Christ, the one true son of God, that he will be healed, and that your problems will be corrected, and the enemy will be blinded.

In the Name of Jesus Christ Pray to you oh father that all of the problems of this family be healed and fixed.

In Jesus's Name, Amen.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 9 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband woke me this morning before he went off to work, his tooth is badly abscessed and one side of his face is badly swollen. He is taking an antibiotic and the swelling should be down by the morning. His teeth are really bad. Since he was about 25 his teeth have gotten progressively worse. Now at 35 he needs them all pulled and dentures. The problem is that we are uninsured. We can hardly afford even a monthly payment to a dentist. Please pray for his health and for the financial ability to have his teeth taken care of. And while your at it, pray for me, I worry about him and this new financial burden.

Sky

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement