Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer request please

Author Topic: Prayer request please
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Linda,

You are in my prayers also. May the Lord Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father greatly comfort you in your time of sorrow.

You are also in my prayers for your upcoming surgery and I wish you a very speedy recovery.

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Linda -

Words cannot express the depth of the sorrow one feels at a loss. Having a recent one ourselves, I know how difficult it is.

We will lift you and your family up in prayer and I know everything will be fine.

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you - amen...

FM

HisGrace
unregistered

I pray that you will gain wisdom and strength in the days ahead in order to cope with the loss of your Mom, helpforhomeschoolers.

Prayers are going up for a successful surgery as well. [Prayer]

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'll keep you in my prayers as well. I'm sorry you lost your mom. I have prayed that Yahweh will make everything fall into place for you as you trust in Him. I'll also keep you in my prayers for your surgery.
In His Yah'shua,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda, I wrote your name on my prayer list. I will be praying for you, my sister.
love,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers. God bless. [Prayer]
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a request for prayer.

I just received word that my mother has died in Florida. I don't yet know any of the details. I know there is no insurance or provisions for her funeral and she was on SSI. I know that I will have to go there to take care of things as my dad has been gone now for 15 years. I know she is with the Lord Jesus, but I am feeling pretty sick because she wanted to come her to be with us and we never seemed to be able to accomplish that financially or logistically. I talked with her just a couple of weeks ago on the phone. I was worried about her with the hurricane. She was fine then. Cleaning house feeling pretty good. Fiesty as ever. As I said, right now I don't know any of the details. I guess I need prayer for strength, and logistical details travel etc, and wisdom tp make the right choices, and for forgiveness for letting her die there alone. I am struggling for wisdom because, If I bury her there with my dad; she will have to be cremated and I really have a problem with that. My dad is buried at the Veterans Cemetery there and there are only cremations allowed there. My dad was not saved and he desired to be cremated. I really dont think I can have that done with my mothers body and I dont think she would want that.

In addition, I learned today that I am going to have to have surgery on my leg. This is left over from my being ill back in june, when I was in the hospital. My leg has a channel that is not healing and I met with the doctor today who feels it is best to open it back up and surgically close it. I was supposed to meet with the anesthesiologist on Monday.

Thanks for lifting us up in your prayers, it is a tremendous comfort.
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement