Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for us!

Author Topic: Please pray for us!
Mustard-Seed
Member # 3623

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Mustard-Seed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Betty and two others, thank you for your prayer supports. We really need a lot of supports like this. The doctors' appointments are on saturday and monday afternoon. First we'll see consultant physician about the anaemia and then the consultant O&G on monday, the O&G wants us to make a decision by monday.

Our prayers have been focusing on the healing of anaemia problems, I'm still praying to God and ask for wisdom be granted to this doctor and use his hands to bless my wife's situation. In the earlier visit, he explained to us the possible causes for anaemia, as we listen the more worry we got and felt so helpless....anyway now I want to believe that your prayers and our prayers have moved the mightly hands of God to work on us.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Mrs. Betty!!! that's perfect then...
One sister was you're mom's favorite
One sister your dad's favorite
You must be GOD's favorite!!
You are certainly MY favorite! You are a blessing to me! Don't give up!!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanna,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I never quite messured up to my parents expectations. The sister I was talking about was mom's fav and still is and the sister that passed away was dad's fav. Somehow, I always seemded to be not quite good enough to please them.
love,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
I have been thinking. Lets band together and pray that the next doctor's visit that he will have encouraging news for you both.
love,
betty [Cross]

Amen Betty - "if two are agreed" (or more)
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I will pray for you too.

And Mrs. Betty... You are special to God!! You have chosen Him and He has chosen you!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been thinking. Lets band together and pray that the next doctor's visit that he will have encouraging news for you both.
love,
betty [Cross]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray. Honey, I am living proof that God works. When my mom was pregnant with me, the doctor told her that I was dead. He insisted that she have an abortion. My mom sought God in prayer, she said that God gave her a peace that I was okay. At the next office visit, she told the doctor that she knew I was okay and she refuse an abortion. My mom and dad both said that the doctor threw the clip board at my mom and told her to go to h---. But, my mom held her ground. The day I was born. My dad said the doctor took me from the nusrey and walked down the hall showing me to nurses and telling them, that I was a miracle from God.
So, I know that God works. Do you know something else? By me sharing this with you, I have encouraged myself. I was feeling depressed today because my younger sister, who thinks that God loves her better, was telling me last night, that her Christian counsler says that she has a more special relationship with God than anyone else. How she is more important to God. NO matter where my sister goes there is always someone prophecying over her. I have been so jealous. God never has any one prophecy over me. No one has ever told me that I am special to God. SO here I am feeling sorry for myself and yet God cared enough to make sure I was born. SO, my friend you have been a blessing to me this very day. Now I will write your name on a piece of paper by my computer so I can remember to pray though out the day for you, your wife, and your little baby.
God bless you,
betty

--------------------

Mustard-Seed
Member # 3623

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mustard-Seed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is pregnant and the doctor discourage this pregnancy because of my wife's anaemia problem and history of high blood pressure. The doctor asked us to consider abortion something which we really don't want to do...pls pray for healing, pray that these problems can be corrected so that the pregnancy could go on. Pray for a safe pregnancy, safe delivery and healthy baby. Pls also pray for our faith too we need a lot of faith to trust in Christ....pls help!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement