Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » pray for a family I found on the web

Author Topic: pray for a family I found on the web
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord answer this prayer request for this family and help them keep their home. You are more than able to meet our every need and are willing to carry our burdens, if we can daily learn to yield and turn them over to you.

In Jesus' Precious Name

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristi
Advanced Member
Member # 3396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mustangmom:
I found this web site and read their story of how they need to raise money to save their home. I had donated from the web site they had set up and turns out I know them and never knew they were in financial trouble. tonight my husband and I went and sat with them explaining that we knew the problems they were having and we prayed with them that things would work out for them. they thanked us and explained what a relief it was to have someone know. please help us in our prayers that the website they had set up works so that they can once again feel free of the burdon they have been carrying around.if you wish to read more of their story go to
web page saveourhome
May god bless us all in our time of need.

I also have a member at Kristi Ann's Haven who posted this Prayer request, because they have a family and are loosing their home too. [crying]

The link is here if anyone wants to help them~> "Soon to be Homeless by JRandB". Please Help them everyone! Pray at least!

I wish I could help them. I am moneyless for more than a year now. I awaiting my SSDI still....

Blessings, \o/

KristiAnn

--------------------
YSIC \o/
MsGuidedAngel aka KristiAnn
*~*Kristi Ann's Haven*~*

Posts: 109 | From: Oregon | God Loves You! | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mustangmom
First Post
Member # 3745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this web site and read their story of how they need to raise money to save their home. I had donated from the web site they had set up and turns out I know them and never knew they were in financial trouble. tonight my husband and I went and sat with them explaining that we knew the problems they were having and we prayed with them that things would work out for them. they thanked us and explained what a relief it was to have someone know. please help us in our prayers that the website they had set up works so that they can once again feel free of the burdon they have been carrying around.if you wish to read more of their story go to
web page saveourhome
May god bless us all in our time of need.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement