Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » An urgent pray for a loved one

Author Topic: An urgent pray for a loved one
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord I pray for your shield of protection from any evil forces around Christel and her family when her friend comes to visit her.

Fill his entire home with your mighty presence, making any demons feel very uncomfortable, so that they flee in terror never to come back again.

I also pray that Christel and her family will be given wisdom and discernment in order that they can bring their friend to the full knowledge of your precious love.

In Jesus' Precious Name.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christel
Member # 3712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend that I care about deeply is coming to visit me. The thing is that he's catholic but only by name. He doesn't pray much and I've been praying for him. My brother who is a might man of God sensed that when he comes here he'll bring some demons that's in his home. I would really appreciate it if you can all say a pray for him to protect his home, his family and that every demon flee from his home and his life.

Thank you all and God bless you for all the prayers.

Posts: 3 | From: Trinidad, West Indies | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement