Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray for Peace and Healing

Author Topic: Please Pray for Peace and Healing
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers have been said for a complete healing for Richard and that a calmning spirit will cover him.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trickle
Member # 3734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God, you are the great physician. I ask that Lord God you would heal Richard's heart condition, in the name of Jesus. Lord, I thank you that, while it can be hard for us to believe you can heal something so huge it's not to hard or to big for you. In fact, it's easy for you. It is your heart to heal this man so I ask that in the name of Jesus that NOTHING would keep your will from being done. I ask that you would bring comfort and peace--and especially faith-- to his family. You are right there besides them. Lord, let your presence be felt like never before. Bring glory to your name. I love you and praise you that you are already beginning to heal them because your word says that you know our prayers before we ask them. You are beautiful, Lord.
In Jesus' Almighty name. Amen.

--------------------
"Not all teasure is silver and gold, mate" Captian Jack Sparrow

Posts: 2 | From: Santa Barbara, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jesus,
Please be with Richard. If it is your will for him to go through a medical procedure than give the doctors the ability to do it well. If it be your will to heal him, Yourself, that would be wonderful.
Whatever your will, please let Richard know how very much you love him.
Amen

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miracleshappen
Member # 3673

Icon 18 posted      Profile for miracleshappen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for Richard. Medical tests showed artery blockages and more tests are needed to see if bypass surgery is indicated. We are praying for complete healing and peace of mind during this process.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement