Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please help me save my marriage!!!

Author Topic: Please help me save my marriage!!!
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honey,
You should not consider taking him back until he is off drugs. There should be no compromise on this. His drugs can cost you everything. It is better to be divorced and start over than to live with a drug addict. Until he is ready to change you cannot help him. You cannot change him. Talk to a Pastor or a counsler. But, please do not put yourself in danger.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrice
Member # 3365

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Patrice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer] My husband recently just started talking to me again. We are still having serious problems. He is still using drugs. He still has no regrets about how he lied to me while I was in the hospital giving birth and he was pursuing another woman (he had an affair with). He still blames me for our marital problems. He is still very angry with me. He still refuses to meet me half way on any of our marital problems. And now a new one has arised. He wants to go back into his old profession of being a professional tattooist. This is really bothering me because when women want tattoos they usually want them in places that my husbands eyes and hands should not be. In the past he usually had sex with most of his female clients. I REALLY dont want him to do this for a living. On top of all that the job of "tattooing" is a "trigger" for his drug use. He is so use to doing it under the influence that it will trigger his drug use. Please pray that he comes to his senses and give up tattooing and look for another job that does not involve the hands on of other women. That he get help for his drug addiction. That he sees where he made mistakes in the marriage and is truely sorry for them so that I can forgive him. That he be willing to meet me half way on our problems. That he be a good husband and father.
Posts: 3 | From: San Jose, CA. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement