Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Hopelessness

Author Topic: Hopelessness
necky
Member # 3582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for necky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Victorian Lady,

Good and perfect gift comes from God,You dont have to thing of that, you dont hve to take ur life cause it belongs to God, He will do what, He will do, just have an attitude of thanking Him for all the miracle he has done in your Life, and for making the Guy to propose to you, and for making the marriage a successful one.
Dont give up on God, cause He who began a good ework is faithfull and just to finish it.
He is not human, he knows the begining and the end of all, just (log-on) Adoring and Praising and Thanking Him, for how far He has led you.
I will always put you in prayer to.
Remain Bless!

Posts: 2 | From: Nigeria | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beena
Advanced Member
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Victorianlady,
I am praying for you and so is RBC, CBN,Christianet and World Challenge ministries.
God Bless You.
Beena :- ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are asking right for God to help you not to give up on life because it is His will that you not give up on life. It is right for us to learn to lean on Jesus when facing difficult circumstances in our lives. Make Jesus Lord of your life and experience the joy that passes all understanding. Remember how the Lord ministered to Paul and Silas when they were cast into prison. And even though they were rejected by others their hearts were fill with the joy of the Lord. They sang praises unto Him and He work a miracle for them. Read Acts 16 beginning in verse 19 and let God’s word minister to you.

Father, I am praying for victorianladyPTL that as she prays and seeks You that You will comfort her and bless her in a special way. Father, help us to seek your will in our lives and help us to here the Holy Spirit as He guides us through our walk here on earth. Let us joyfully accept that which You have ordained in our lives and help us to make the right decisions the we will walk in your perfect will. I offer this prayer in the name of Jesus our Saviour Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
victorianladyPTL
Member # 3567

Icon 9 posted      Profile for victorianladyPTL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray that I will not give up on life. I am at a point where I feel that I would take my life if the wedding does not take place on 8-21-04. I have been working hard this week with God and fiance, yet I am very afraid he will still say no. Please help by praying. THANKS A BUNCH!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement