Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Urgent Life & Death Prayer Request and more...

Author Topic: Urgent Life & Death Prayer Request and more...
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right, Tyme

She needs to protect her children from this man.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrice.

Please Heed my advice, and do so Quickly. Do it NOW.

Leave that Man. Find a battered woman’s Shelter, and file for divorce.

Get yourself tested for STD’s (Sexually Transmitted Diseases, like HIV and AIDS, and the like)

I beseech you Patrice, pay no heed to what “Becausehelives” said. It is nothing but twisted paraphrase of the bible to suit his own misguided ends of male dominance. He is truly an example of the type of person NOT to go to when you have a problem.

The Bible says to “expel the Immoral Brother”

quote:
1 Corinthians 511But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.
12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."[2]

So the Bible says, to remove this man from the Body of Christ, and that Body is you! Your Body, is a temple to God and Christ and you should not longer unite it with a prostitute. Remember when he has sex with you, he unites you with all the people he has had sex with, including those he has had affairs with.

quote:
1 Corinthians 6: 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh."[2] 17But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

You MUST get rid of this Man. Make no demands that he change. Require nothing but that he be removed from you. Cut him from your flesh and throw him to the Dogs.

Do not deface your temple to God by uniting it with this man any longer.

LEAVE HIM!

LEAVE HIM NOW!

Take the Children and LEAVE!

I shall pry that you have the Strength to Overcome this evil force in your life and become a freed Child of God again to find a Good Christian Man, to help raise your children in a loving household.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1Pe 3:1-5
Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.

Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not live with this man until he is off drugs. His drug habit can get you in trouble. In most states they could take your car and house away, if drugs are found there. I suggest you throw him out on his ears and tell him that he can't come back until he changes. Don't even let him back until he has proved he has changed. I would make sure he had successfully completed a drug program and was attending meetings for at least 6 months before you let him come back. His drugs can cost you even your children because child welfare could remove children from that kind of envirement. I know you love your husband. but you and your children's well being has to come first.
My sister divorced her husband because he refused to get off drugs. God gave her a Christian husband not long after that. I will say a prayer for you, your children and him.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrice
Member # 3365

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Patrice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband has been obsesses with another younger woman. He was having an affair with her while we were supposed to be working on our marriage. He lied and said he cut things off. I recently found out that while I was giving birth to his one and only son he was heavily pursuing her even though she was trying to break things off with him. I also don't think she is the only one he has been unfaithful to me with. I think he is pursuing other women right now this very moment. Also, he has relapsed and is using drugs again heavily. He shoots up (and sometimes smokes) methamphedamines (sp?). I'm afraid he will overdose and die. We had a bad argument and now he wont speak to me or any of his children at all. Please pray the following for us:
1.) He get and stay clean & sober again (I'm so afraid he will overdose if he doesn't get sober soon).
2.) He starts being a father to his children again.
3.) He stops being so angry with me.
4.) He stops being so obsessed with this other woman (all other women).
5.) He will genuinely love me again.
6.) That he overcomes his demons and evil in and around him.
7.) That he comes to his senses.
8.) That our (me and the kids) pain will go away. That he cant or wont hurt us anymore.
9.) I don't want to be depressed or heartbroken over him anymore.
10.) That I can and will move on successfully with my life.
11.) That I meet the right person I'm supposed to be with.
I asked God to send me the person I'm supposed to be with. He sent me my husband. I really honestly believed that he was a real Godsend. That we were really supposed to be together for the rest of our lives. I thought God hated divorce. I believed the Bible when it said that "the two shall become one" , and the other part where it says something to the effect of "let no man come between what I have brought together" or "let no man seperate what I have joined together" or something like that. Anyway, I really believed the Bible, and now I feel so let down. I don't know why God would allow this to happen. I've been praying with out ceasing like the Bible says to. I've posted on prayer chains. I've claimed His promises of "ask and you shall receive". I'm not perfect, but I am a good person. Our marriage has gone down hill since we were baptised together. I've asked the lord to overcome the evil around and in him and to get through to him. Nothing is working. Please help!!!
Sincerely,
Patrice Brown

[Frown]

Posts: 3 | From: San Jose, CA. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement