Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer For A Friend Addicted 2 Sexual Chatrooms

Author Topic: Prayer For A Friend Addicted 2 Sexual Chatrooms
lshopeful
Member # 3479

Icon 16 posted      Profile for lshopeful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray for your friend as I type this message. I pray that God will lead your thought adn words and actions that you might show her through christian love that her actions are harmful t oherself and her family.
Posts: 6 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ps84:
I pray that our God would deliver her from these rooms and make them unattractive to her.

I also pray Ps84 that God will give you prayerful wisdom, in order to enlighten her on the evils of such chatrooms, in order that she will be delivered from this terrible bondage.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall pray for her and you.

However, if you want some verses of the bible, or just words of wisdom to pas son to her, just ask and I shall provide all I can to you.

(None of that "Condem you for this" stuff, but things to just make her think about what she is doing)

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ps84
First Post
Member # 3467

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Ps84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a good friend, Taunya, a believer who is addicted to sex chatrooms. Or at least one particular room where they play truth or dare. I pray that our God would deliver her from these rooms and make them unattractive to her. She gets online to flirt with lots of women and men and has neglected her children at times. Because I confronted her our friendship was strained as we were once best friends. I also pray that we could rekindle our friendship and forgiveness would reign. Your prayers would be appreciated. TY!
Posts: 1 | From: So Cal | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement