Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Peace of Mind

Author Topic: Peace of Mind
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, I do not understand Seeking77's prayer request but I know that you are working in her life and in her boyfriend's life. I am praying in support of your will in their lives Abba Father. Grant them the peace that only you can provide. I pray in the name of Jesus our Christ Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to sound off, but this request has me confused.

I can only see that you are having difficulty in your relationship as to where it should go, and what you two should do with your relationship.

I will pray for your Guidance, but I will also extend my hand to help give you any insight the scripture might offer, as far as relationships go.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray. You request is just as important as anyone else. Think of the doctor that says that it is a minor operation for someone else and major one for yourself.

I believe God is concerened about the desires of our hearts.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seeking77
Member # 3459

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Seeking77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for my relationship. We have been together as friends for 2.5 years and now dating for 1 years. I know what God's will is for our relationship b/c he delivered it to me through scripture but my boyfriend has not received anything. We read daily, we pray daily, we are strong in our faith, and we have tried to lead a very christain relationship. We laugh and get along awesome. I just don't understand and neither does he. Please help us pray for a peace of mind and let him know that we are on the right path in our relationship. I know my request is so minor compare to others but we so need others to be praying for us. He is my soulmate as well as the person that brought me back to God and I don't want to go through these troubles. HELP
Posts: 3 | From: TN | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement