Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for me

Author Topic: Please pray for me
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying and believing with my brothers and sisters on this board and at Trudial.com that God will deliver you out of your present circumstances and into glorious victory. For there is truly victory in Jesus!

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty

God allowed Christ to fall under the weight of the cross, and I have always believed even that was meant as a message to His children. Betty, He knows we are only clay. His ways are above our ways like the sky is above the Earth. What you see as failure may be something that needed to happen so that His plan for you could unfold.

I am not done praying for you by a mile--as I said before, this whole message board is going to stand in awe as they witness God deliver you out of this mess. I believe that.

Lord, we stand in faith that you have not forgotten the prayers we have already brung to Your throne regarding Betty and her situation. She needs comforting after this temporary setback, Father, as she moves forward in Your will. May she find rest on Your shoulders. May the solution she seeks be revealed by Your light. We pray this in the name of our lord, Jesus. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much. You kindness means the world to me. I feel a little better than I did earlier.
I appreciate your prayers so very much.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been parying for you Betty, and I do not have any plans to Stop.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have really been trying to hang in there in the midst of the trial but I just lost it today. I know that I failed God. It just seemed today that it was too much to bear. Please pray that not only will God will forgive me but that he will bring me out of this pit that I have been in for months.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement