Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Request for Kayle

Author Topic: Prayer Request for Kayle
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 6 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As someone whose own life has been affected by alcoholic family members, I understand at least witnessing when someone in bondage to drink hits bottom. Just the genuine reaching out for help can be a needed first step to recovery.

Lord I stand in agreement with Brother Greg, that Your will be done in Kayle's life, that You reach down and break the chains of her bondage. Shed light on the path home, Father. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bro. Greg
Advanced Member
Member # 2943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bro. Greg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please be in prayer for Kayle as she seeks to stop drinking. She is seeking detoxification in order to better herself!

Father, I pray that you stretch forth thy hand and guide this young lady into your will. I pray that you heal and protect her as she seeks to shed the grips of alchohol. Please give her strength and the grace to do so in Jesus' precious and Holy Name I beg! AMEN

--------------------
Isaiah 5:20(KJV) 20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bro. Greg
In and By His Grace
http://www.mychristiansite.com/ministries/pass_it_on

Posts: 527 | From: Montana, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement