Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » prayers and praise

Author Topic: prayers and praise
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 12 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father we pray for healing and restoration for this grandfather, whose wisdom and strength are greatly needed in this person's life. Grant him an increase in his days, Lord, so that your will may be fulfilled through him in the life of his grandchild. And no matter what your will is for this man, please let each closing door signal an opening of a new one--the path to You, and to this person reaching their potential. Let your power be seen here, Father. We pray in Jesus's holy name. Amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walter
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand how you feel. I will keep you in my prayers for all of your needs. God Bless you and your family.
walter

Posts: 2 | From: Austin | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am happy to say a prayer for all your needs.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forgiven7
Member # 3420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forgiven7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my grandfather is probably my closest relative. he is just about the only member of my family who dosen't attempt to shelter me from the unevitable facts of life, and just about the only one who i feel that i can be open with and actually tell what's on my mind. he has cancer and is undergoing a big operation in the next couple days. please pray that is goes well. it's hard to imagine anything without him. i also request prayers for 2 of my best friends. one is moving to l.a., and the other is going through a tough time that is resulting is some very damaging effects. i have vowed to be with her through every step of this and have talked to her about giving this all up to christ and letting him take care of it, but it still continues. please pray for her. she is a christain and goes through the motions, but i know that christ can take care of her. please pray that she can just give up her problems to him. i don't know what else to do. he has a plan for all of us and all of this is happening for a reason. the way we respond truly reflects our faith and i pray that her faith can be renewed and strengthened.

--------------------
There is always room to grow...

Posts: 2 | From: MO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement