Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Miracle Needed

Author Topic: Miracle Needed
woody
Advanced Member
Member # 3233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beverly,
We also will hold you up in prayer.

Posts: 25 | From: Carlsbad, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father i agree with my Brother Paster Dave, Yahweh Almighty i beseech you by your tender mercies to touch this boy and heal him in Yahshua's name.

Father that this mother will take the advice of the man of God and will tear down the strongholds of the enemy in her house.
Physically and Spiritually my Sovereign.

Father all the glory and honor is yours and i agree with my Brother where two or three are gathered in your name, and that everything is to be established by the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses.

Amein
[Prayer]

Beverly do as the man of God told you and rid your house of the evil.

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beverly I am praying for you and your son I believe that nothing is impossible with God. In these last days in which we are living Satan and his demons are working overtime to destroy anyone that will serve the kingdom of God. He comes into our children through the music they listen to and now more recently through the demonic cartoons they are watching on TV. You may think this is silly but I want to tell you it is of the greatest importance. Remove every record, CD, and tape of secular music that is in your household. Most defiantly from your son's room and spaces he travels in. Stop all playing with and discard all game cards that represent the demonic cartoons with carters that use inner powers to call on supernatural strength.

Do not allow him to watch demonic cartoons (the ones that are from Japan where the characters are using supernatural powers) or any demonic TV programs. Learn about his relationships at school and find out if any of his friends are into demonic video games and cartoon character card games. Stop all association with these people. Clean your son's sleeping quarters and your house with prayer.

Go to this Christian health site for additional medical help and advice: http://www.makinghealthychoices.com/
Making Healthy Choices

[Prayer]
Father, Beverly's eight-year-old son is suffering from a medical condition affecting his ability to think properly. Lord in Jesus' Name I curse the mental condition and the demons that are causing this sickness and cause them to leave this boy's body now. Clean him of all infirmity from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. Restore the very cells that the enemy has destroyed and bring him to a state of perfect health. Send these demons to the dry places never to return unto this boy that he may serve you all the days of his life. Father, heal in Jesus Name. Father, this condition is totally out of our control and we can do nothing in the natural to correct the problem. Therefore, we turn it over to your infinite wisdom and trust in your decision and rejoice in what you do in this matter. Abba Father, we love you and humbly submit to your glorious will. We will be very careful to give you all the glory, the entire honor, and all the praise for this miracle of healing. It is in you and you alone that we place our trust. We pray in the precious Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord,

I pray to You, that You will heal Beverly's son, and make everything in his mind and body well. Father, please send healing to this boy. We know that nothing is impossible for You, God, and we place our trust in You that You will heal him.

In Jesus' name we pray,
Amen.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beverly
Member # 3091

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been getting a lot of advise as of lately. Bunny told me, "God only gives you what you can handle". My mother said bad luck ran in three, but, mine has been constant for quite some time. My son's grandmother said nothing was my fault. My aunt said the doctors are full of BS. Most of all I am tired of hearing the words "I'm sorry", or "I'm sorry to hear". I went through that when my grandfather died.

[Prayer] My eight-year old son has schizophrenia. My angel that is in every way perfect to me. I spent that first day crying my heart out. Asking why me. Hoping to wake up from a dream that was so unreal. At one point I yelled at my ceiling for "the almighty God to get off their **** and help". Than as what I metaphorically see as the "storm" seemed to pass I started to think rationally. I looked back at all that was said and knew as much as I want to throw in the towel that I can't. I am a survivor... No one on my side of the family has ever had anything beside cancer. My son's uncle that died had it. I never met him since he'd died a couple years before I met his father.

[Cross] My little angel is going to need a lot of prayers. [Bible]

.~*~._.~*~._BEVERLY_.~*~._.~*~.
P.O. Box 15192
Sacramento, CA 95813
http://beverlys_family.tripod.com
http://beverlys_deadbeat.tripod.com

--------------------
.~*~._.~*~.BEVERLY.~*~._.~*~.

Posts: 2 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement