Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Moving forward

Author Topic: Moving forward
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Texasgrandma

I have seen you on the message board many times now. I've read about your prayer needs--I find it inspiring that you have such courage. Thank you for your prayers. I want you to know that you and another lady on the prayer message board, Tammy, are now my personal prayer targets. I intend to keep posting prayers for you until we all see God move in an amazing way and the entire ChristianBBS has to turn their heads and take notice in awe as He delivers you two ladies from your troubles--and I pray, me too along the way. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you. I can understand alittle bit of what you are going through. My son is in the computer field. He has been since 1993. Most jobs in the field are contract workers. Which means he can work for as little as two weeks before going on to next job. He too would love to have a wife and children but is afraid he can't support a family. I will pray for you just like I do him. God has mankind so that we need a marriage partner. SO I know it is hard for you to be alone. I will pray that God will open a door for you that will not only support you but make it easier for you to find the woman God has for you. God bless you, dear. [Kiss]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 11 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am involved in the performing arts, and like everyone in that field, have hopes of making it a paying career. I am at a crossroads in my life--as no other career path seems to "call" me. I have worked day-jobs galore, so it isn't like I've never punched a timecard, worked 8-to-5 and come home every night exhausted. But I have reached a place in life where other people have "basic" things in life that seemingly have been denied me, like a family, a loving partner, a firm homebase, etc. I am still living like a fresh college graduate going paycheck to paycheck, but I am too old to claim membership in that group anymore. God has blessed me with talent--I still have roadblocks, both emotionally, financially, from fulfilling what I see as my purpose. I am praying for those blocks to be removed and for God to show me the next step of my journey. I pray first, though, for God to bless YOU, and make safe and straight your own journey--and to open doors to your needs being fulfilled according to His abundance. May your cup overflow--and the increase serve both your--and His--purposes, as blessing begets blessing. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement