Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Request

Author Topic: Prayer Request
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like your husband does not know what is going on. You need to talk to him. Our finaces are messed up because my husband made mistake with our money and lost 45 thousand. He did not want to tell me because the lost of this money came from our house fund. Unless God does a miracle, no house for us. But, my point is hubby was miserable and till he told me. Yes, I am hurt and yes I am sad. But, I still love him and your hubby will still love you to. Talk to him and get counsling to see why you have a problem with credit cards. Yes it would be wonderful if someone could loan you the money and your hubby never found out. But realiaty is most people are struggling right now and the best thing you can do for yourself is come clean with your hubby and get help. I will pray for you.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supertyper
First Post
Member # 3305

Icon 19 posted      Profile for supertyper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I there everyone. I am new to this so bear with me. I have an urgent prayer request. I am a working mother of two with a wonderful husband. We work with the teens and young kids in our church. About a year ago I got myself, personally, deep in some credit card debt without my husband knowing about it. Now, my husband is looking to buy a new truck and will not be able to get it because of what I have done. I am praying that someone out there can help me. I have tried all conventional methods and am getting nowhere. This is something that has to be taken care of this week. I am in need of 30,000 dollars. I do have a job, but this pays only so much. I am able and willing to pay this back to anyone who is willing to help me. I am able to pay back 700 dollars over the next five years to re-pay your generosity. For those of you who cannot help me, please pray that someone will be able to help me. My e-mail is colleendarling@hotmail.com, if you want to contact me personally. Thank you everyone and God Bless everyone today. Pray for our troops.

Thanks again. [1zhelp] [type]

Posts: 1 | From: New York | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement