Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Troubled pregnancy

Author Topic: Troubled pregnancy
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Prayers are with you.

God Bless and Good Luck

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for praying! I spent the day with my friend yesterday and she seems to be in fairly high spirits. I took her to the doctor as well, so pray for good test results to come back. On a happier note, my wedding invitations came in and she got to pick them up with me on the way home from the doctor, and she was very excited! It's nice to know that my happiness makes her happy, that's what great friends are for right? [Smile] Anyways I'm sure that even if she makes it, this pregnancy will be complicated, as her last one was. So keep up the prayers! Thanks everyone!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father be with this precious child in her time of need, draw her near Lord and hold her close. May You touch all hearts not saved with the glorious salvation in Christ Jesus our Lord, and may You bring peace and comfort to this sick-bed and fill the room with Your overwhelming love.

Father we pray for a miracle of healing, and place this wee-little one in Your hands, that the mother would be healed, and precious little lamb would be healthy. We lift these precious ones up to You Father and we give You the Lordship over all involved and every aspect of situation and need, that Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children would forever touch the hearts and lives of patient and caregivers, in Jesus' name. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be praying for her and for you that God will give you the right words to say. [Kiss]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

My friend, who is going to be a bridesmaid in my wedding, recently found out she was pregnant. She's only 6 weeks along and had to be rushed to the emergency room. She has a tear in her amniotic sac and has a 50-50 chance of losing the baby. She's on bed rest right now and I'm going to spend the whole day with her tomorrow, hopefully I will encourage her some. She needs prayers so desperately right now. She says that she's come to terms with it and knows that God won't give her family any more than they can handle, but it's still so hard. She's supposed to be 8 months along at the wedding. She has a one year old daughter and they are all like family to me. Please keep them in your prayers! Thanks.

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement