Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Disabled Lady & Fiance' Need Prayer Please!

Author Topic: Disabled Lady & Fiance' Need Prayer Please!
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy so many prayers going up to the Father for you that I know He has your future in His hands. I am also praying for you that He will make a way where there seems to be no way. In the midst of what seems to be the very worst crisis our Lord is able to give us peace that passes all our human understanding. Our worst pain can be facing change because of the unknown. So part of my prayer for you is that you will find inner strength that will ease the anxiety in this time of unknown future. That our Lord will reach down and caress you with His loving arms that even as Paul and Silas rejoiced in prison you will find the strength to offer up praises unto our Lord in the midst of your trial. I pray that you will see the reality of His love. You see I know that Jesus loves you because in the midst of my prayer for you the Holy Spirit Himself came upon me with a special blessing that I surly don’t deserve. I praise Him for being so merciful and I thank Him for what He is about to do in your life. Sometimes when we think we have been humbled before Him then He shows us that we are indeed a long way from where He wants us to be in our relationship with Him. And it is necessary for us to be knocked down to the spiritual ground as far as we can go so that when we open our eyes we have no choice but to look upward and lo there Our God will be ready to help us backup. Praise His Holy Name!

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mitch
Member # 3308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new on this site but I was reading your prayer request and wanted to know that you are in my prayers.
Posts: 3 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For both Tammy and Texasgrandma I pray:

Father, I pray the Holy Spirit plant Yourself like a mighty roadblock, shielding Tammy and Texasgrandma from the evil principalities teaming up against them... so that they can take a breather and their lives receive healing time. To the foot of the Throne we bring Tammy's troubled relationship with her son's father and her need for workable living arrangements--and Texasgrandma's son's battle for work and a sense of self; a battle that will be won once you join it, Father. In the name of Lord Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you Tammy. God can change your fiance's plans. Please pray for my son Jeff to get a job this week. [Kiss]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowtam
Member # 3238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowtam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to post an update about my situation. Today has been a day of shock, reality, and fear. My fiance's son Cody(he is 19, has lived with us for 5 yrs.) told me his dad took him to look at their "new" house he leased last night. It is in Texas, about 30 - 40 minutes from here. I feel so betrayed. He has been planning on moving and hasn't even bothered to tell me his final decision. I have no way to pay rent this month, the utilities, etc. I live off of $564 a month of SSI and food stamps. I can't just find another place to live as anything I move into has to allow pets and be completely handicapped accessible for me to survive there. Cody begged me to not mention that I know anything to his dad...for fear of them fighting. Please pray for me. I am so scared and feel so alone. I can't go home to my parents...my dad is drinking again and my parents are so negative...I think I will die if I live there. It would be a constant battle to stay out of depression.

Thank you and God Bless you all!

Posts: 3 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell him to buy a sports car, come back to bed, and show up the wedding. [roll on floor]

Tyme.

P.S. I am still praying for you.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father we pray that You would be given the Lordship over these lives and this situation, that all involved might come to Jesus, and Your salvation at the Cross. Lord may Your love fill the hearts of Your children, and may Your perfect will operate in hearts and home.

We pray for a miracle of healing and restoration, in Jesus' precious name we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord Jesus

Your will be done in Tammy's life, and that of her loved one, Lord. Please allow the flame of their love for one another to respark, and each other's hope, happiness and abundance to be rediscovered in each other's affections. And Lord, please halt the progression of Tammy's illness, Father, for you are the great physician. Let Tammy touch the hem of your robe and be healed. And let the love she shares with her fiancee also rise and walk again. Father. In the name of your son, our Lord, Christ Jesus. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cathie
Member # 3268

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Cathie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry you are going through this! I understand it though, being married for almost 8 years and going through difficulties myself. I am praying for you and you can email me at decc96@qconline.com if you want to talk more.

Cathie

Posts: 2 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowtam
Member # 3238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowtam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have asked him about counseling, he won't go. I have never had to live my life like this and I am so scared of being alone. It is so hard, hurting like this...someone that is supposed to love me hurting me over and over again.

Thanks for your reply and prayers.

Posts: 3 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure what to say here.

I know of the 7 year itch, where after 7 years couples go though a hard time, but if you an get though it, things seem to get better.

I would suggest counseling and others things. Not because anything wrong, but because you might need help to communicate.

Too many people think that “Counseling” means they are messed in the head, but that is not true. You can go to counseling to simply get to know the person next to you, learn what they like, don’t like, etc.

You might want to just use a mediator, to express how you really feel and all that emotional stuff.

All in all, I shall keep you in my prayers and hope that you two work things out.

If Gods means to keep you together, it will be, but even if it will be, you both need to work with each other.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowtam
Member # 3238

Icon 9 posted      Profile for rainbowtam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Tammy, I am 37, a disabled wheelchair user from a form of Muscular Dstrophy. I have been engaged and living with my caregiver/fiance' for 7 yrs. For almost the past 2 months he has become distant, verbally abusive, and I finally got him to tell me he is not happy here, isn't sure of his feelings, etc. I am so lost without him. We had a wonderful life together, a fairly happy home, and I want that back again. Please pray for God to heal our love for one another. For God to touch my fiance's heart and bring his love back for me. I am so scared. Thank you for reading this and praying for me. God Bless you all...

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement